In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the Contact link or the contacts provided at the bottom of the page).
However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits.
The information collected may be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner)
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
The data used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
Place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web Hosting datacenter. The web hosting (Logovia LTD, 1, College Yard, 56 Winchester Ave, London NW67UA) is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Titolare del trattamento
Titolare del trattamento ai sensi delle leggi vigenti è l'amministratore di CALIFANO SRL P.IVA 02172630713 contattabile tramite la sezione CONTATTI o I contatti riportati in fondo alle pagine del sito web.